Making Travel a Little Easier
I don’t fly often. And when I do, it is usually a short trip, so one carry-on bag will do. Therefore, my recent two week vacation has opened my eyes – hence the creation of a “Luggage and Travel” category at Shoppers Rule. Here are a few of my air travel recommendations:
1. Get a luggage scale. My really big duffel bag crammed full of clothes and souvenirs was 3 pounds over weight.
2. A really large duffel bag is great to cram lots of stuff in.
3. Colorful luggage is much easier to spot at baggage claim
4. If you don’t have colorful luggage, at least have a colorful luggage tag.
5. Wheeled luggage is awesome.
Travel solutions and a variety of examples of this top five list can be found at: Luggage .
And of course, your sewing machine, embroidery machine, and/or serger definitely need to be protected and packed in a bag (preferably with wheels) designed especially for them. To view a selection of sewing/serger trolleys, please go to: Bluefig .
No comments yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.